0.11.1 – Nov 15, 2018¶
- Fix ordering of attributes in proj (#483 and #516)
- Prohibit direct insert into auto-populated tables (#511)
0.11.0 – Oct 25, 2018¶
- Full support of dependencies with renamed attributes using projection syntax (#300, #345, #436, #506, #507)
- Rename internal class and module names to comply with terminology in documentation (#494, #500)
- Full support of secondary indexes (#498, 500)
- ERD no longer shows numbers in nodes corresponding to derived dependencies (#478, #500)
- Full support of unique and nullable dependencies (#254, #301, #493, #495, #500)
- Improve memory management in
- Fix query errors and redundancies (#456, #463, #482)
0.10.1 – Aug 28, 2018¶
- Fix ERD Tooltip message (#431)
- Networkx 2.0 support (#443)
- Fix insert from query with skip_duplicates=True (#451)
- Sped up queries (#458)
- Bugfix in restriction of the form (A & B) * B (#463)
- Improved error messages (#466)
0.10.0 – Jan 10, 2018¶
- Deletes are more efficient (#424)
- ERD shows table definition on tooltip hover in Jupyter (#422)
- S3 external storage
- Garbage collection for external sorage
- Most operators and methods of tables can be invoked as class methods rather than instance methods (#407)
- The schema decorator object no longer requires locals() to specify the context
- Compatibility with pymysql 0.8.0+
- More efficient loading of dependencies (#403)
0.9.0 – Nov 17, 2017¶
- Made graphviz installation optional
- Implement file-based external storage
- Implement union operator +
- Implement file-based external storage
0.8.0 – Jul 26, 2017¶
Documentation and tutorials available at https://docs.datajoint.io and https://tutorials.datajoint.io
* improved the ERD graphics and features using the graphviz libraries (#207, #333)
* improved password handling logic (#322, #321)
* the use of the
contents property to populate tables now only works in
dj.Lookup classes (#310).
* allow suppressing the display of size of query results through the
show_tuple_count configuration option (#309)
* implemented renamed foreign keys to spec (#333)
* added the
limit keyword argument to populate (#329)
* reduced the number of displayed messages (#308)
size_on_disk property for dj.Schema() objects (#323)
* job keys are entered in the jobs table (#316, #243)
* simplified the
fetch1 syntax, deprecating the
fetch[...] syntax (#319)
* the jobs tables now store the connection ids to allow identifying abandoned jobs (#288, #317)
0.5.0 (#298) – Mar 8, 2017¶
- All fetched integers are now 64-bit long and all fetched floats are double precision.
0.4.10 (#286) – Feb 6, 2017¶
- Removed Vagrant and Readthedocs support
- Explicit saving of configuration (issue #284)
0.4.9 (#285) – Feb 2, 2017¶
- Fixed setup.py for pip install
0.4.7 (#281) – Jan 24, 2017¶
- Fixed issues related to order of attributes in projection.
0.4.6 (#277) – Dec 22, 2016¶
- Proper handling of interruptions during populate
0.4.5 (#274) – Dec 20, 2016¶
- Populate reports how many keys remain to be populated at the start.
0.4.3 (#271) – Dec 6, 2016¶
- Fixed aggregation issues (#270)
- datajoint no longer attempts to connect to server at import time
- dropped support of view (reversed #257)
- more elegant handling of insufficient privileges (#268)
0.4.2 (#267) – Dec 6, 2016¶
- improved table appearance in Jupyter
0.4.1 (#266) – Oct 28, 2016¶
- bugfix for very long error messages
0.3.9 – Sep 27, 2016¶
- Added support for datatype
- Fixed issues with
aggroperator (#246, #247)
0.3.8 – Aug 2, 2016¶
- added the
base_relation. It allows updating values in existing tuples.
- bugfix in reading values of type double. Previously it was cast as float32.
0.3.7 – Jul 31, 2016¶
- added parameter
insert(..., skip_duplicates=True)now relies on
SELECT IGNORE. Previously it explicitly checked if tuple already exists.
- table previews now include blob attributes displaying the string <BLOB>
0.3.6 – Jul 30, 2016¶
- bugfix in
schema.spawn_missing_classes. Previously, spawned part classes would not show in ERDs.
- dj.key now causes fetch to return as a list of dicts. Previously it was a recarray.
dj.set_password()now asks for user confirmation before changing the password.
- fixed issue #228
- Added method the
ERD.add_partsmethod, which adds the part tables of all tables currently in the ERD.
ERD() + argand
ERD() - argcan now accept relation classes as arg.
- Suppressed warnings (redirected them to logging). Previoiusly, scipy would throw warnings in ERD, for example.
- Added ERD.from_sequence as a shortcut to combining the ERDs of multiple sources
- ERD() no longer text the context argument.
- ERD.draw() now takes an optional context argument. By default uses the caller’s locals.
- Fixed issue #223:
insertcan insert relations without fetching.
- ERD() now takes the
contextargument, which specifies in which context to look for classes. The default is taken from the argument (schema or relation).
- ERD.draw() no longer has the
prefixargument: class names are shown as found in the context.